Surprises can be a wonderful part of life when it’s a gift, an addition to a family, or finding $20 in your coat pocket, but in the area of taxes – nobody likes surprises. Our singular mission, as your personalized tax manager, is to make sure you are never surprised.
We do this by:
• Staying current on tax laws, rules, and regulations.
• Evaluating how those rules pertain to your business
• Encouraging you to contact us with any changes you plan to make in your business that effects your income or expenses
• Analyzing what your tax will be periodically throughout the year
• Taking advantage of the tax rules and options that will lower your tax liability
We are experienced in the preparation of:
• Federal business income tax returns for all types of entities
- S Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies
- One-member Limited Liability Companies
- Schedule C businesses
- Rental businesses
• 35 of the 50 states’ income tax returns for businesses
• City income tax returns for businesses
• Federal individual income tax returns
• Sales and use tax returns
• Property tax returns
If you get AUDITED
We are experienced in representing businesses and individuals through the IRS or state audit process. Representation by knowledgeable, experienced professionals can make a big difference in the length and outcome of an audit by tax authorities.